Highlands Ranch, CO
Graduate Student at Sturm College of Law
Highly organized, educated, environmentally-conscious professional with 10+ years of experience, seeking position in the environmental industry. Strengths include: environmental policy and management; energy and sustainability; high-level administrative operations; financial and project management; social responsibility; client relationship management; supply and inventory management; organizational innovation; and interpersonal relationships.
Master of Science in Legal Administration (MSLA)
I am well-known for my investigative research abilities along with the enjoyment of analyzing information. During my academic studies I became a firm believer of emerging/disruptive innovation, sustainable practices in the business environment, water and food sustainability, environmental issues, and recycling.
Sturm College of Law, University of Denver, Denver, CO - Graduate Summer 2015
Accounting Law Firm Administration
Applied Leadership and Management Theory Project Management
Financial Management Research and Writing
Human Resources Statistics
SAP Training – July 2013
Crystal Reports: Fundamentals and Reports
Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management w/focus in Energy and Sustainability
University College, University of Denver - 2012
Environmental Policy Analysis Management
Green Building Renewable Energy
Hydrogen and Nuclear Energy Sustainability - Policy and Practice
Integrated Environmental Systems Sustainable Transportation
Water and Food Sustainability
“2008 Farm Bill - Title IV Nutrition Policy, An Opportunity to Shape the Health and Welfare of Children and Obesity”
Other written work:
"The Great Pacific Garbage Patch," "The Dead Zone," "Water Sustainability on the Colorado River," and "Washington's Agriculture."
Bachelor of Science in Business w/focus in Organizational Innovation
University of Phoenix - 2009
Honors, Activities, and Memberships
MSLA Scholarship – Sturm College of Law
American Bar Association (ABA)
Environmental Law Institute
International Association of Court Administration (IACA)
Remote Technical Support 2004 – 2008
for Siemens IT Solutions/Atos, Triad Technology, and OAO Technology/Pomeroy Solutions
Client: Daimler North America (2006-2008)
- Managed 3 help desk analysts.
- Trained 12 help desk analysts at remote site.
- Member of PMO team and responsible for assisting employees with technical issues during a change management/migration period.
- Liaison between I.T. department, call coordinators, and regional managers to solve issues with ticket escalations, auditing, re-routing to increase quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Audited and managed logistics of 600+ aging and unresolved tickets for discrepancies such as misroutes, escalations, or delays, and to address compliance issues and improvement opportunities.
Client: Xerox Corporation (2005-2006)
Client: IBM and Peregrine Systems (2004-2005)
- Hired to assist in technical support overflow for 1000's of internal employees.
- Responsible for resetting user passwords, update account profiles, handle issues per priority level, and explain technical issues to technical and non-technical users.
Logistical and Financial Management Specialist, United States Navy Reserves
- Part of a PMO team during a change management schedule.
- Assisted 1000's of Peregrine employees and customers worldwide with technical issues remotely from an IBM facility located in the Portland area.
Veteran - Honorable Discharge
Played in a team role of stocking military ships headed for the Persian Gulf.
- Managed inventory and distribution of shipping supplies.
- Assisted with medical, legal, personnel, and shipyards when needed.
- Assisted active duty commands in shipboard inventories and inspection preparation.
- Ordered, received, and issued spare parts, clothing and ship supplies valued at over $1 million through inventory management software.
- Kept financial and inventory records for all parts in ship support shore-based warehouses and ship storerooms.
In 2009, my mother passed away and I became the Estate Manager/Personal Representative for The Chantelle Princeton Estate
Estate was kept open for two years per Oregon Law (where she resided).
An online memorial was created for others to read about her.
- Met with a lawyer, tax accountant and banks to initiate and finalize affairs.
- Coordinated, planned, managed, and distributed any/all parts of her affairs, expenses, and personal property.
- Handled the disbursement of payment to creditors, monitored and oversaw her household bank accounts for the estate.