Highlands Ranch, CO
Leading Consultant/Owner of Know Our Planet and Know Everything. Specialties include environmental policy and management; energy and sustainability; high-level administrative operations; financial and project management; social responsibility; client relationship management; supply and inventory management; and organizational innovation.
Master of Science in Legal Administration (MSLA)
I am well-known for my investigative research abilities along with the enjoyment of analyzing information, mostly environmental, sustainability, climate, and public health. During my academic studies I became a firm believer of emerging/disruptive innovation, sustainable practices in the business environment, water and food sustainability, environmental issues, and recycling.
Sturm College of Law, University of Denver, Denver, CO - Graduate Summer 2014
|Applied Leadership and Management Theory
||Natural Resources Law
Business of the Courts
|Research and Writing
Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management w/focus in Energy and Sustainability
University College, University of Denver - 2012
| Environmental Policy Analysis
|| Renewable Energy
| Green Building
|| Sustainability - Policy and Practice
| Hydrogen and Nuclear Energy
|| Sustainable Transportation
| Integrated Environmental Systems
|| Water and Food Sustainability
“2008 Farm Bill - Title IV Nutrition Policy, An Opportunity to Shape the Health and Welfare of Children and Obesity”
Other written work:
"The Great Pacific Garbage Patch," "The Dead Zone," "Water Sustainability on the Colorado River," and "Washington's Agriculture."
Bachelor of Science in Business w/focus in Organizational Innovation
University of Phoenix - 2009
Honors, Activities, and Memberships
MSLA Scholarship – Sturm College of Law
American Bar Association (ABA)
Bloomsbury Honor Society
Environmental Law Institute
International Association of Court Administration (IACA)
Before entering the Environmental field, I spent over five years in the IT industry in remote technical support positions and doing project work for Fortune 500 companies as Siemens (Atos), Xerox, and IBM during change management/migration periods. Clients included Freightliner/North American and Peregrine Systems.
Logistical and Financial Management Specialist, United States Navy Reserves
- Managed 3 help desk analysts.
- Trained 12 help desk analysts at remote site.
- Member of PMO team and responsible for assisting employees with technical issues during a change management/migration period.
- Liaison between I.T. department, call coordinators, and regional managers to solve issues with ticket escalations, auditing, re-routing to increase quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Audited and managed logistics of 600+ aging and unresolved tickets for discrepancies such as misroutes, escalations, or delays, and to address compliance issues and improvement opportunities.
Veteran - Honorable Discharge
In 2009, my mother passed away and I became the Estate Manager/Personal Representative for The Chantelle Princeton Estate
Estate was kept open for two years per Oregon Law (where she resided).
An online memorial was created for others to read about her.
- Collaborated with lawyer, tax accountant and banks to initiate and finalize affairs.
- Coordinated, planned, managed, and distributed any/all parts of her affairs, expenses, and personal property.
- Handled the disbursement of payment to creditors, monitored and oversaw her household bank accounts for the estate.